3/21/14

Review and Photos of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to share my opinion with you guys on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. This is one of my favourite and go to foundations. It blends very easy and is true to its name about being Double Wear. I tend to wear my foundations longer then I know I should so I usually purchase long wearing foundations and this one stays on my face without sliding the whole day! My colour for this foundation is 2N1 which matches me perfect. I also have it in 3N1 for when I am darker in the summer months. As you all know I have oily skin and I find I hardly have to blot my face throughout the day so this foundation for me is one of my favourites and I will continue to purchase it. I will have some pictures below, please note I always use a primer before the foundation and then I set with a powder along with a setting spray at the end.

Thanks Cassy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin