5/29/15

Review





Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5
So I finally got to try the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5 as a sample from Sephora and I have to say it is very light weight. I like it because it is light weight, I can see myself having no problem wearing it all day with very few touch ups but the thing I do not like about it is it does not have enough coverage for me. Keep in mind I like a full coverage foundation though so I probably will not be purchasing the full size of this foundation. Thank god for that because i know it is like over $60 haha.

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Light
I also got this powder as a sample size and it is nothing special, I have a million drugstore pressed powders that are so much better, add more coverage and keep me matte. This pressed powder just did it's job as a pressed powder and added a little more coverage and took away a little of my shine on my T Zone. I will not be purchasing this.

Jordana Blush Powder in 27 Sunlit Bronze
I love this blush, I love the colour. Hopefully you can see in my picture that it adds a nice colour to your cheeks. It goes on very smoothly and is very true to it's colour in the pan. Plus it is super cheap so I do not mind using it like crazy!



1 comment:

Hover to Pin