7/26/15

Product Review on new concealer, primer & foundation


Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in 03 Foundant I have to say I like very much. It is a great price at $17 Canadian and it has great coverage, does not fall into my fine lines and it does as it says and brightens my under eye quite well. The only thing that is weird is when you full the applicator out of the product there is nothing on the want just on the tip. So you have to dot it all over your face instead of swiping it. This did make the application process a bit longer.

YSL Touche Ecalt Blur Primer is amazing!! I am so glad I got this sample size because I will be buying it in the full size for sure. This primer goes on so smooth and absorbers quickly, it has little gold flecks in it which add such a nice brightening glow to your face it is just perfect.

Laura Mercier is a good foundation but nothing special so I would skip this. I find I have more drugstore foundations that perform better and or have specific qualities they say they will give and do.

All 3 products are used down below on this makeup look :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin