4/4/14

Benefit Cosmetics Bluff Dust



As a girl who sometimes suffers from red, blotchy skin, I was counting on Bluff Dust 
 to even it all out flawlessly. Touted as a powder that corrects and conceals redness, it is actually one of a number of yellow powders and correctors from Benefit.

The jar is surprisingly large, so this product does offer value for money. The lid twists off to reveal a small cotton powder puff, and underneath is another plastic lid dotted with holes - you shake some powder through and this helps to avoid wastage.

At first glance the powder seemed really too yellow, but once I put it on my nose the colour did blend nicely into my skin. I prefer to use a brush rather than the puff because I like light coverage. If you had a birth mark or some kind of blemish you wanted to disguise perhaps the puff would provide better coverage for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin