4/28/14

nyx invincible fullest coverage foundation review


"Super Fantastic coverage that leaves skin satin matte and flawless"

I purchased this foundation in two colours light medium and medium. I have very oily skin with an olive undertone. I set all of my foundations with a setting powder and finish it with a setting spray.

Coverage 6/10 not very full coverage as it claims.

Build able 4/10 I put 2 layers on and you could still really see my pores, as well the foundation after an hour went into my lines on my face.

Blend ability 8/10 this foundations blends extremely easily.

Color match as picture 8/10 both colours are right on point of the medium and light medium as well as the colour on the tube.

Longevity 1/10 this foundation is already creased and has caked up in my fine lines.

Overall Claims 2/10 for NYX claiming this is the "super fantastic" and "fullest coverage foundation" it is far from that. This foundation to me is not at all full coverage  and definitely not super fantastic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin