4/4/14

MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Pressed Powder




The product itself comes in a very handy little compact with a good sized mirror, perfect for travel and bringing along in your handbag for touch ups on the go. The texture of the powder is very silky and light, with a velvet like feel to it. This product can be used as a setting powder over your foundation and concealer or on its own to combat Oily patches and reduce shine, it is said to help even out skin tone and improve the skins appearance when used alone.

I have used this product on its own, to set my foundation and to set concealer under my eyes. I can honestly say it has definitely helped to keep my pro longwear concealer in place and improved the lasting power of the rest of my concealers and foundations. On its own it really minimised any redness I have around my cheeks and nose area. I also noticed it minimised the appearance of my pores and any blemishes I have. 

Overall I am highly impressed with this product, and highly recommend if you are looking for a good setting powder. A little really does go a long way when used correctly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassy, I'm wondering, of the setting powders that you reviewed, which one would be the best for summer and reducing oiliness and shine? I have the same problems with my T-zone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thanks for your question and comment :) The best setting powder I would recommend for summer would be the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder just because for me in the summer with the heat and how much I go out I use my powders a lot!!! So I would not want to dish out a lot of money for the summer months all the time. So yes the Rimmel Stay Matte would be the way to go since it does everything you need, mattify and does not cake what so ever :)

      Delete

Hover to Pin