6/8/14

Dior Addict IT-LASH Mascara


This is going to be my first Mascara review on my blog and the reason why that is is I tend to not do mascara reviews is because I am a big false eyelash gal!! I wear falsies almost every time I do my makeup so how the mascara is preforming usually get covered up by my false eyelashes.
The criteria for my choices are as follows:
                                                                                 Dior IT-LASH
- A smooth application of the mascara          Very Smooth
- Volume Building/Volume of Application    Builds quite a bit of volume
- Price/Value                                                        Very expensive
- Time of Application                                          Applied quite quick
- Waterproof or not                                            Not Waterproof
- Hold once applied                                             Held on very long
- Ease of Application                                          Hard to apply because the brush is so long
- Not Flaking or Smudging once Applied      No smudging but did flake 5 hours later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin