6/7/14

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free




Described as 'Ultra Mattifying, Camouflaging and Long Lasting' I knew I had to try this out. As you all know I 'suffer' from oily skin and I really struggle to find a foundation that has enough staying power without clogging my pores up further. It's supposed to be a liquid powder product which maintains the matte look without the need for touch-ups or blotting papers; ideal for oily/combination skin types. Also contains anti-ageing ingredients; Phytostem Edelweiss and Lavandox which have been proven to reduce wrinkle depth by 15% after days of use.

As for longevity, this product lasted for a good 6 hours, I had a little bit of oil breakthrough on the sides of my nose but I'll accept that because that's one of the most oily parts of my face. It didn't dry my face out, it kept it feeling really smooth and silky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin