6/8/14

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer


So I recently purchased this product and I must say, I LOVE it! I usually use this over any concealer I put on, and it just gives the best, natural looking highlight effect. I use this on my brow bone, under my eyes, cheekbones and on my chin which makes my face instantly looking bright and healthy. The concealer is rather thick so it gives good coverage. It does have a slight scent to it, but its not so bad that it makes this product unwearable. I usually swirl some setting powder on top of the concealer and it stays on for quite a long time. The most I’ve worn this is for 12 hours and looks pretty fine by the end of the day. Bottom Line if you’re looking for a concealer, within a normal price range, you should definitely go for it! You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin