6/8/14

NYX HD photogenic Concealer



Concealer is crucial in anyone’s makeup collection, and finding your match can be pretty difficult. Who knows, though? The HD Photogenic Concealer from NYX might be your saving grace! Check out some details below to find out!
Here’s NYX’s description of the product:
Concealer—who me? This lightweight cover-up obscures imperfections, discoloration and under eye circles, but does so without ever looking cakey or obvious. Little wonder the Concealer Wand is one of our best-sellers. The concentrated, emollient-rich concealer formula goes on like a dream, is non-comedogenic and creates medium to heavy coverage. Available in 12 shades. Use the lavender for sallow skin, the green to neutralize redness and the yellow for under-eye darkness.
My initial thought for this product was how cheap it is! At a friendly price of $5.50, who wouldn’t enjoy this purchase? There are also several other factors that make this product awesome. One being its convenient packaging, a thin cylinder that’s easy to hold. Another would be how many shades are included. According to the NYX website, there are 12 different shades, which makes it more likely to find a good shade for you! The final great aspect is how creamy it is, because no one likes a nasty, thick concealer.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! I usually place my trust into Nyx for the awesome lipstick dupes, but I'll definitely give the concealers a try. I just bought a palette of concealers from this app called Wish, and it works great as well. I've been meaning to tell more people about that. Do you think you can possibly create a post about it? In all honesty, I bought the Naked 3 palette for $15, with free shipping and everything. It does take a long time to ship but it's probably worth the wait considering that they discount their makeup. Anyways, I didn't mean to get off topic here! I love your blog and I'll check out the concealers when I get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin