5/19/14

Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste in #2 Medium



I have used this concealer about 4-5 times and I would say it is not quite an all over face concealer. It has rather strong pink undertones so unless you have more of a pink-ish undertone on your skin, I would not suggest using this as a blemish concealer. I have browsed around other sites and checked out their other shades and it seems those too have a slight pink tinge to them.

I suggest using this product as an undereye corrector since it is pink based but correctors that are pink-based are said to help neutralise greenish undertones. So if you have dark circles that are more green-based then blue-based, this product could work for you. I personally do love it as an undereye corrector and alternate between this one and my Bobbi Brown corrector in Light Peach.

  • I do love the coverage. I would say it's pretty good and would classify it under medium to maybe full coverage
  • The texture is creamy and quite thick, not runny. Almost like what it is called, a paste.
  • It's not drying at all and instead feels a little moist. It does have enough 'stick' to adhere to your skin
  • Since it's creamy I can imagine that it would settle into fine lines, but it's not stubborn to the point it wouldn't budge. Just lightly running your fingers over it when it settles will smooth it back out.
  • You definitely have to take a bit of time to blend this one out since it is quite thick. I recommend using your fingers instead of a brush.
  • When used on the undereye, I feel that it does somewhat lightly brighten the area a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin