5/19/14

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Balm

PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores


Benefit have called this their hero product, editor’s haven’t stopped gracing it on their beauty pages and bloggers are all talking about it…after all of the hype, I decided to purchase this wonder balm and try it out for myself.
This product has been a saviour for my skin and make-up regime and i’m officially a member of the porefessional fan club! I have oily skin and do suffer from open pores, but when applying the balm I couldn’t believe my eyes when my pores disappeared! It made my skin look so smooth and had a really silky texture, and my foundation glided on easily and my skin looked matte and flawless. I have tried a few primers, but this ranks on the top of my list.

10 comments:

  1. I have open pores I would love to win this ( lovebeautygirly )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first tried this at ulta and lets just say it about knocked me on my feet!! I have fine lines and a couple of bigger wrinkles that are on my forehead. I dabbed this on, and no joke, they disappeared leaving my skin smooth and flawless. I could even getaway wearing just this on no makeup days. Love me some benefit!! Thanks for the giveaway Cassy! I follow you from instagram under @beautyismaximus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a sample of this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried this product and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I have oily skin too! I'm glad to know that it doesn't make you more oily like some other primers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely looking forward to try this primer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried but love too

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff sounds heaven sent! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this one on my wishlist for ages ! Put me in the hat !
    Instagram: biancarogoveanu

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin