5/2/14

BOURJOIS PARIS HEALTHY MIX BRUSH CONCEALER

Beauty tip: Apply over dark circles & eyelids for a radiant look


Full Coverage  YES

Lightweight  YES

Long Lasting  YES

Drying YES

Cakey NO

Creamy NO

Blend able NO

The very first thing I noticed about this concealer is when I put it in my highlighting parts of my face then went in with my Beauty Blender the concealer was already dried! It was very full coverage and light but I had to start blending like a mad woman to make sure I didn't have any lines, and let me tell you it took a good 10 minutes for me to blend out the lines because the concealer already set by my nose, on my chin and forehead. 

As for them claiming this concealer adds illuminating elements and provides a radiant look I think it does and it lasted quite a long time but I am never a fan of the concealer brush twisty system. I feel you don't get a lot of product, it is unsanitary to use the tip brush then go back tomorrow and use the same tip brush over and over again never getting cleaned.

Overall I would not purchase this concealer again even though it was great coverage and did provide illuminating properties to my makeup look that day I just hate buying a product that I go through so fast which then makes me feel like I am wasting my money.

Thanks Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin