5/19/14

maybelline instant age rewind concealer in 20 light


I absolutely LOVE this product. You only need a little bit to spread over the under eye area so it will last for ages! It makes me look radiant and fresh and I’ve even introduced it into my everyday routine. I will be honest- it does crease a tiny, tiny bit, but I have come to accept that I will never find one that doesn’t. I set this with my Revlon Photoready translucent powder which adds to the overall effect of bright and refreshed eyes.
I apply it with the top sponge then blend with my fingers. I extend its use to a highlighter for the very top of my cheekbones. This product will definitely be in my collection for a very long time. Please let me know if you’ve tried it and what you thought or let me know what concealer you use for under your eyes!

2 comments:

  1. I love this concealer! Your right. Its perfect for highlighting. I pulled off my sponge thing on top cause it got really dirty, fast. My fav concealer right now is the Cover FX concealer set with Sonia kashuk powder from her four pan concealer palette. I always get tons of compliments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you I will try that, how did you pull the top off is it like easy to come off because I will probably do that as well.

      Delete

Hover to Pin