5/3/14

lancome paris waterproof protective undereye concealer in Beige III (Neutral)




Full Coverage  YES

Lightweight  YES

Long Lasting  YES

Drying NO

Cakey NO

Creamy YES

Blend able YES

This concealer says "Use over or under foundation, or all alone, to camouflage under eye circles with soft matte finish" and I must say it is one of my first concealers I brought and I was extremely satisfied. It does everything it claims to do and the colour that I purchased some how matches my skin perfectly all through out the year, from when I am pale in the winter and tanned in the summer it always matches. I will re purchased this concealer forever and I must say it takes awhile to run out so I have had to only re purchase it twice and have been using it for ten years or more.


Thanks Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin