5/25/14

makeup for ever mat velvet+ in shade #30





“Mat Velvet + evens and matifies the skin. Its amino acid coated pigments provide both stability and durability to the makeup. The formula, rich in wheat amidon complex, covers imperfections, neutralizes the shiny areas, and leaves a velvet finish. After silicone-evaporation, its oil-free texture leaves a non-greasy and comfortable finish.”

This foundation is surprisingly lightweight and the liquidy-gel texture smooths evenly onto the skin. It dries matte, stays put, and controls oil amazingly throughout the day. Since it’s non-comedogenic, it’s non-pore-clogging; and, as a person with sensitive skin, this product did not cause any irritaitons or breakouts.

I would say that this is absolutely ideal for the upcoming summer; or, if you’re going to be out and about all day and you need your makeup to perform. I like that I don’t have to powder my t-zone, and I only have to blot once halfway through the day. Sounds good to me! I don’t know about all the “amino acid complexes” or whatever, but it doesn’t bother my skin so I’m fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin