5/2/14

Bourjois paris foundation radiance reveal healthy mix



"Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Healthy Glow & Flawless Complexion for up to 16 hrs. Hydrated & luminous skin with fruit therapy"



Full Coverage  YES

Lightweight  YES

Long Wearing  YES

Buildable Coverage  NO

Oil-Free Does not say

Cakey NO

Matte Finish NO

Blend able yes

I purchased my colour in N'55 Dark Beige and I find it is very true to colour, the only problem was that it turned darker through out the day on my face because it had oxidized and no one ever likes that. So I will keep this as a summer foundation when my complexion is tanned but for its claims that it lasts 16 hours it mostly certainly does. 

I am happy to say when any foundation makes a claim of long lasting that it actually does and does not let my oil show through. This foundation held its own with not caking up and not letting my oil shine though on hour 10 haha. I also love that it has a pump and a cap and squirts out the right amount of foundation for a typical size face and what I mean by that is I have some foundation that 2 pumps is always way way to much product and you are left with wiping it off on a towel or you go crazy and just put all of it on your face and then you look in the mirror and wonder why your cake face haha. So yes I will repurchase. 

Thanks Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin