5/19/14

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer



I was a little wary that Hoola would be a little dark for my skin tone but I was proven wrong when the Benefit lady applied it to my skin. I looked sun-kissed and healthy which is perfect for me. Hoola is a completely matte bronzer which is a change from NARS Laguna which has a slight shimmer to it, but I like it. The formula is highly pigmented so you will only need a dab on your brush.

The packaging is cute and it comes with a brush, although I'd rather use a blush or powder brush at home this brush is great for if you are travelling as it is soft and works well with the product. 

2 comments:

  1. I actually have never tried this bronzer though I hear everyone rave about it. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment hun, yes this is a great bronzer and it seems endless!!! Like the product never runs out :)

      Delete

Hover to Pin