5/3/14

REVLON NEARLY NAKED FOUNDATION in 150 Nude



Full Coverage  NO

Lightweight  YES

Long Wearing  YES

Buildable Coverage  YES

Oil-Free Does not say

Cakey NO

Matte Finish NO

Blend able YES

I purchased this foundation from Walmart and it is pretty good if you like foundations that you can build up and still let your skin peak through. What I look for in foundations is full coverage and matte finish. Those are always the 2 things I look for and need in a foundation. Now you are probably wondering why did I purchase this foundation then? Well the reason I did is to try new makeup products for my blog and to see what the hype was about this foundation. 

I am glad I purchased it though because sometimes I want my freckles to peak through and sometimes my husband says "you don't need to always have a mask on" meaning full coverage foundation does tend to cover every feature on your face haha. This foundation did feel light weight, lasted long and still provided a decent amount of coverage so I am happy to own it. I will not repurchase another one just because I am sure when I finish this bottle Revlon will have some new foundation out there that can change your face and make you even more beautiful  or something like haha...you know what I mean.

Thanks Cassy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin