5/28/14

MAC pro longwear concealer



The concealer is fantastic! On the website it is described as 'medium to full coverage'. I think it is full coverage for sure - if you are after a concealer that you could double up as a foundation then this would be perfect! This product is also described as having a 'matte finish' which I also agree with. However if you team it up with a foundation that has a more dewy of satin finish it does not affect the finish of the foundation which is fantastic. If anything it gives the foundation an even base to sit on. The product has also been described as lasting '15 hours'. Astoundingly I agree with this as well! When I am taking my make-up off at the end of the day this concealer is still hanging on; covering those dark circles from my early 5am starts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi cassy, i love mac pro longwear concealer's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for you comment hun, I love there concealer as well :)

      Delete

Hover to Pin